con cuidado translated means with caution.
All choice in life includes risk. Our job as healthcare practitioners is to mitigate risk to our utmost ability.
The fact that this industry relies on the health and wellness of the practitioner safety is of top priority for the practitioner and the client.
With the onslaught of COVID-19, the same rigorous standards of sanitation continues. Most importantly – meticulous hand washing & sterilization.
Some new safety features with COVID-19:
- An exhaust fan to the outside in my new treatment room is consistently in operation.
- Sorry planet, no more re-usable tea cups (bring in your own). Just take out tea and water cups.
- Windows are opened in between each client.
- Clients are asked to cancel or re-schedule if ANY out of the ordinary symptoms occur at no penalty.
- Adherence to all Public Health Personal Services requirements for safety.
- A symptom and temperature log is taken for me everyday.
- My promise to get tested immediately for COVID and re-schedule any clients if I have ANY symptoms.
Happy to always answer any other specific sanitation or regulation questions or queries.
Mayberry Wellness is goal focused care in Breckenridge, CO. Specializing in chronic pain management, injury recovery, and injury prevention, I utilize a variety of approaches including Myofascial release, Lymphatic Drainage, Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Active release, and many other sports massage and relaxation therapy techniques.